Apprentice House—-the nation’s only student-run, campus-based book publisher—-is seeking manuscripts for review. In the past we have accepted a wide variety of thoughtfully written, well-developed manuscripts, and we welcome works from all authors who adhere to our submission guidelines as well as our goals to uphold constructive learning experiences for our publishing students.
Although we do accept a range of genres, we are actively seeking manuscripts that exemplify one or more of the following storyline qualities:
- travel stories specifically oriented around unique settings and offer rich narration and captivating detail of life-learned experiences;
- memoirs, autobiographies, and biographies of personal discovery about those who have experienced and overcome a significant hardship including, but not limited to, illness, tragedy, poverty, addiction, etc.;
- supernatural events or folklore;
- locally- or regionally-related narratives; and/or
- stories that provide insight into one’s personal understanding and/or connection with current social, environmental, or political issues.
[DOWNLOAD] our Submission Q&A Document for details. Submit the questionairre and all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.